[j-nsp] MX, ARP cache with L2 bridging

Caillin Bathern caillinb at commtelns.com
Fri Jan 24 00:06:41 EST 2014

Digging up an old thread here hoping that this was resolved further.  I am facing the same problem (in the lab) as the original poster that the ARP cache on an MX platform "irb" interface actually enters a physical interface rather than the "irb.xxx" interface.  End result being that even if the mac-address moves, layer 3 traffic is still blackholed until the ARP cache expires...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance..