[j-nsp] Juniper T640 DC power cable lugs

Scott scttlists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 20:33:01 EDT 2014

Hi Guys,

I am hoping somebody here can point me in the right direction.

I have two T640's sitting around here at the office after it was
decommissioned which I would like to start using in our lab for JUNOS
testing purposes. Unfortunately while it was being decommissioned, the DC
also removed cabling so we lost the original power cable lugs which came in
the accessory box when it shipped.

The router is no longer under a support contract so I can't really ask JTAC
for any guidance and our SE didn't know if they could be purchased
separately. I have literally googled for hours but can't find anything that
has the exact same dimensions and specs as listed on
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/reference/specifications/dc-power-t640-cable-specifications.html
.

Does anyone happen to know where I could purchase these specific cable lugs
online?

Thanks!

Scott