[j-nsp] what is different between virtual router and logical-system

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Tue Jun 24 02:17:28 EDT 2014

A good overview for logical systems is available at the below link:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.3/topics/concept/logical-systems-overview-solutions.html

There is a good discussion from the Juniper Forum too:
http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Routing/Difference-between-logical-router-and-virtual-router/td-p/18694

HTH,
Graham

Graham Brown