[j-nsp] EWF White/Black Lists and Profiles

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Jun 29 23:11:15 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just come across something which isn't immediately clear to me.

I realise you can have different profiles for different network sources..
even to the point of different categories, redirection pages and so on.

BUT... It looks like to me that Black and White lists are global - which
would be bloody annoying in allowing one group of people to go somewhere
white'd but others following normal or black.

Could someone please clarify this for me.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering