[j-nsp] PVLAN with ELS?

Jared Gull jmgull at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 09:47:08 EST 2014

Hey Per,

13.2, which is ELS-based, *does* have a reduced feature set when compared to 12.x and PVLAN *is* one of those missing features. As I understand it this is a temporary thing and the features will be added back in as they're tested, etc. Here's the feature list for QFX for 13.2:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.2/topics/reference/general/qfx-series-software-features-overview-vc.html

-Regards,

Jared

http://pathfinder.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=1206&fn=Private+VLANs+%28PVLANs%29