[j-nsp] eBGP neighbor link failure detection

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:10:02 EDT 2014

I've only seen something like this once and it was a graceful restart
issue....er...."feature" on a Cisco router, so I doubt it's the same
problem here. In that situation, the router waited for a graceful restart
timer to expire before it would clear out the routes, and it was doing this
despite the fact that it had never received a signal that the other side
was doing a graceful restart.

It seems unlikely that you'd be seeing the same type of problem, but the
symptoms sound very similar.

John