[j-nsp] SRX100 LDAP

Bikram Singh sbikram at live.com
Fri Mar 21 03:54:20 EDT 2014

  > From: sbikram at live.com
> To: xamalon4eg at gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:14:31 +0530
> CC: juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
> Subject: Re: [j-nsp] SRX100 LDAP
>

> > tried everything nothing helps... i`m begining to think that i have broken srx =)) or something like that. it did not want even trying to athorize the users .... very strange

Are you able to get  the webpage for authentication ?   Is your ldap server fine ?  I mean is there any other authentication happening on that from other device ? >distinguished-name cn=junos,dc=tp,dc=ru; In your configuration I see you are using junos as a user . Can you confirm who is this user ? This user must be the administrator of ldap server who can do ldap directory search . I see you have defined ldap-options twice in the configuration . Only define ldap-options under profile and delete it from global level . What ldap server are you using ?   The Configuration I shared earlier are the working ones .  Bikram