[j-nsp] WARNING: THIS DEVICE HAS BOOTED FROM THE BACKUP JUNOS IMAGE

Masood Ahmad Shah masoodnt10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 05:09:35 EDT 2014

Perhaps the file system became corrupted, most likely due to a sudden power
loss, or ungraceful shutdown. I would not worry, as long as both of the
partitions are healthy, then no issue with running switch on either of
them.

Just make sure that both of the partitions are healthy, so that fail over
can be done when needed. The following URL will point you how to recover
from this sort of condition. Just start from "Step-by-step recovery
procedure for this situation:" http://goo.gl/BoUUlA

Cheers,
Masood