[j-nsp] Dynamic VPN with Pulse, AD Integration and more

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Mar 24 03:21:08 EDT 2014

Hey all,

I am setting up an SRX with Dynamic VPN with Pulse clients..... I know some
don't like it, but it is what we're doing (customer choice).

One thing I am looking for is if anyone has seen any docs on how to
integrate the Dynamic VPN auth with Active Directory.

Also, does anyone know what flexibility we have with the VPN on a per use
basis... such as different IP ranges, different VRF's, firewall filters,
etc etc based against those AD groups.

While this is for a specific rollout, it would be nice to know these
capabilities across the board for other solutions.

Any pointers to any docs would be fantastic.  I've tried googling, but came
up blah.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering