[j-nsp] Admin Password change issue !!

Harri Makela harri_makela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 14:33:29 EDT 2014

Hi There

I am trying to change Admin password on our devices. Problem is that even after changing the admin password, I am still able to login with the old password. Following is the ocnfiguration which I have:-

set system login user ADMIN uid 2004
set system login user ADMIN class super-user
set system login user admin uid 2001
set system login user admin class super-user
set system login user admin authentication encrypted-password "xxx"

set system root-authentication encrypted-password "XXX"

Can anyone point out where exactly I am making mistake ?

Thanks
HM