[j-nsp] SRX Dynamic VPN Active Directory Auth WITHOUT a local user?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Mar 29 01:47:12 EDT 2014

Again, same area, different topic.

We've got AD auth working just fine... but I have over 100 users I want to
be able to login to the VPN service.

At the moment I can't seem to do AD auth without having the following line:

'set security dynamic-vpn clients all user skeeve'

for each user.  Surely there is an easier way to do this so the windows
admins can add users on the fly without involving the network guys or them
touching the network kit.

Also.. a side question.  I assume a 50 user license is for 'concurrent'
users... and that I can actually have a lot more configured, but only 50
online at a time.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering