[j-nsp] SRX Active/Passive cluster with redundant route based IPSec - connectivity to AWS VPC

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Mon May 5 18:32:33 EDT 2014

I have terminated IPSec tunnels on reth interfaces entirely successfully.  I would think that would work fine in your setup as well.  It wasn't amazon, but it was to other remote SRXs.  The ISP in question did terminate on both cluster members (two drops).

That was on a branch SRX.  On the 3400 YMMV but I don't see why it wouldn't work.