[j-nsp] SRX Active/Passive cluster with redundant route based IPSec - connectivity to AWS VPC

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Mon May 5 20:50:20 EDT 2014

Further to Morgan and Andrew's comments, the st0 interface will follow whichever interface you have bound to the "external-interface" in your IKE Gateway configuration (ge-0/0/0.0 in the AWS example), so if you bind this to a reth (and have the st0 interface in the same redundancy group) you'll be golden.