[j-nsp] Confusing terminology for LSPs in Junos

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:46:32 EDT 2014

Got it. I tend to always think of commands as being from the perspective of
the router. In this case, the perspective is the LSP itself, which has an
ingress side and an egress side. That makes perfect sense. I knew they were
unidirectional but I still thought from a router's perspective, the ingress
LSP would be the one that had traffic arriving, when it is actually the
egress LSP because that is where the traffic leaves the LSP.

Thanks!
John