[j-nsp] VRRP aware IGMP/PIM

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Tue May 13 09:21:35 EDT 2014

Hello,

Why you use the hello-interval of 0 on PE1 PIM configuration?
While I'm not 100% sure this probably prevents sending hello messages on
segment so potentially  PIM DR election is broken - there is possibility
both PE routers to believe they are DRs for the segment.(PE1 seeing P2'S
hellos elects himself because of highest IP address and PE2 not seeing
neighbor hellos elect himself as one and only pim router on segment)

HTH,
Krasi