[j-nsp] ACX1xxx Images

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue May 13 18:56:36 EDT 2014

Hey all,

I am trying to find a picture of the ACX1000 and ACX1100 so I can see how
they do the redundant power that they claim in the sales information, but
all the images on the Juniper Image Library and google are of DC units.

If anyone could shoot me a couple of photos, that would be awesome.

If someone could also confirm they do redundant power, that would be
fantastic.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering