[j-nsp] Dynamic VPN on SRX - Non-Split Tunneling

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue May 13 20:35:45 EDT 2014

Hey all,

We've happily got dynamic VPN working on the SRX550 Cluster backed into AD
authenticated by Groups.

But, we're struggling to get non-split tunnel working.

We want the default gateway to be the VPN but still be able to maintain
connectivity to the VPN server itself.

Anyone got any idea on how to achieve this with the SRX dynamic VPN?

Thanks all.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering