[j-nsp] Cluster issue with SRX550

Per Westerlund p1 at westerlund.se
Sat May 24 12:50:10 EDT 2014

 From your post it is not obvious what setup you are using. Can you
elaborate, please?

Two standard setups that normally work:

- One link from each of node0 and node1, to (in this case) MX5-T. No
LACP, just active/passive setup with RETH-interface in SRX cluster.

- At least two interfaces from each of node0 and node1 to MX5-T. Two
LAGs, one from node0 to MX5-T and (another) from node1 to MX5-T. LACP
used (2 aeX at MX5-T), one RETH-interface at SRX cluster.

/Per