[j-nsp] MX80 port-mirror config

David Lockuan dlockuan at gmail.com
Sat May 31 14:16:16 EDT 2014

Hi Mattew,

You are using port-mirror for layer3 traffic (in your filter you are using
family inet) , if you want to do mirroring to layer2 traffic, you need to
use bridge-domain and put the filter in the family bridge.

In the next link, you can check differents type of layer2 mirroring.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.3/topics/concept/layer-2-services-port-mirroring-application.html

I hope to help you.

Best regards,

---