[j-nsp] EX4550 L2Circuit/VPN to MX80/lt Interface

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Mon Nov 10 13:10:11 EST 2014

It would be cheaper & easier in the long run to teach your customers about multi-hop BGP.   Give them code snippets they can cut-n-paste into their router.  Offer to configure their router.   Adding complexity to your side for something a customer is unable/unwilling to do is wrong (IMHO)

Good luck

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker