[j-nsp] configuration archival, commit comments

Stepan Kucherenko twh at megagroup.ru
Tue Nov 11 03:57:30 EST 2014

We use an in-house script that checks the archive directory and if there
are new files then:

1) it logs in to a juniper host via ssh
2) asks for "show system commit" (the only command it can issue)
3) gets username and comments for previous commits
4) pushes everything new to git, adding username/comments.

I wish it was included in the archived configuration as well so we won't
have to do a workaround, but you can't get everything.