[j-nsp] EX4550 L2Circuit/VPN to MX80/lt Interface

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Nov 11 05:01:09 EST 2014

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:55:47 AM Raphael Mazelier
wrote:

> It's frustrating because I think I'm very close, since
> the L2vpn/L2circuit comes up. I will try to capture the
> traffic to see what happen (some encapsulation problem).
> And even if the correct solution is to force my transit
> customer to use ebgp multihop, I need this plan B
> solution for some customers I cannot contact (sigh)...

Speculation on my side, but given the limited MPLS
capabilities on EX switchs, control plane may work fine due
to common code within the Juniper product line, but the
forwarding plane fails you.

This could explain why things look up/up, but without
traffic.

Mark.