[j-nsp] EX4550 L2Circuit/VPN to MX80/lt Interface

👪Karl Brumund - lists lists at brumund.ca
Tue Nov 11 15:08:07 EST 2014

EX (and QFX) have limited MPLS capabilities. The data sheet is rather optimistic about the capabilities, and a bit misleading about such things as route limits
Expecting a cheap switch with merchant silicon to do the same as an expensive MX with custom ASICs is asking for trouble.

Seriously, just do L2. Customer port is access, MX80 is trunked.
You’re just asking for trouble with MPLS and L2VPN.

…karl