[j-nsp] EX4550 L2Circuit/VPN to MX80/lt Interface

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Wed Nov 12 16:35:26 EST 2014

Le 12/11/2014 16:38, Eric Van Tol a écrit :
> Now, to get back on topic: OP - we have some L2circuits on LT
> interfaces, but not with an EX on the other end. Is there any way you
> can try this by hairpinning a couple of GE ports on the MX80? Also,
> what's the reason behind using 'l2vpn' instead of 'l2circuit'? I see
> you are using private addressing on your interface - is there any
> chance that there are blanket filters applied to your interface using
> configuration groups or perhaps a forwarding table filter to prevent
> 1918 space from traversing your network?

I have only 10G port on my mx80, but since there are not totally in
prod, I will test that using a XFP DAC (and I finaly find an utitility
for this cable :)
No reason to use l2vpn, I've tried l2circuit too, and now connections
(rsvp based ccc).
I would prefer using l2vpn if it work since I think it's smarter to use
bgp signalling; but l2circuit are acceptable. And no; no filter (I
deactivate all filter...)
With chip's configuration I've have some traffic (arp in one way), but
nothing more. I think there is definitively something wrong with EX and
l2vpn.

--
Raphael Mazelier