[j-nsp] EX2200 rate limiting/shaping question

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:20:51 EST 2014

filter-specific means that if you apply multiple terms in the firewall
filter with an action of policer that it aggregates across all of
those in that filter.

term-specific means each term gets its own rate in that filter.

To do what you're after you just do a interface-specific firewall
filter which should cause it to use different counters/policers per
interface that it is applied to.

--
Tim