[j-nsp] configuration archival, commit comments

Phil Shafer phil at juniper.net
Tue Nov 25 16:07:01 EST 2014

Mike,
  I'd be very interested in the particulars of your issues.
What sorts of boot-time issues are you seeing?  I'm not sure what
you mean by "leaves the configs visible identical".  Do you have a
PR or support case already open?

FWIW, you might be better off doing the "commit to git" script as
an event script, triggered by the commit event.  As an event script,
it would be done after your commit, in the background.

Thanks,
 Phil