[j-nsp] mx80 napt-44 with ms-mic on 13.2R5

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:49:37 EDT 2014

the INTERNET-IN filter is applied on the peer links only. i have an
"accept" for anything destined to the nat pool subnets, on both edge
routers.

i have done what you advised, and that appears to have cleared up the
second session. thank you. makes a lot more sense to me now in terms of how
to get traffic in and out of the ms-mic. i also found a typo with my
attempt to attract nat routes which you correctly doubted me on! =)

if you are ever in SF, i'm buying beers.