[j-nsp] M20 fpc issue

Damien DeVille damien.deville at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:04:39 EDT 2014

Hi Joe-

Have you tried an 11.x or 10.x train of code?  The M20 went end of
engineering on 30-Sep-2011 so 12.x versions Junos might not support the FPC.

Also, you should see something in var/log/messages if the system can't
bring the fpc on line.

request chassis fpc online slot <slotnumber> should also give you an error
message if it can't bring it online.

- Damien