[j-nsp] MX5 BNG licensing

Wojciech Janiszewski wojciech.janiszewski at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:46:35 EDT 2014

Hi Octavio,

IIRC the S-MX80-SSM-FP license is not necessary if you only need
per-subscriber AAA. The S-MX80-SSM-FP is required if you need per-service
accounting or need to change variables within profile via Radius, or
require COA, RID or SRC.  In addition you might require SA-nnnK license
according to the number of subscribers connected.

Regards,
Wojciech