[j-nsp] pfe-x/x/x and pfh-a/a/a

aqeelpk at yahoo.com aqeelpk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 06:14:52 EDT 2014

Hello Mates
fpc/pic/port.16383 is an internally generated, nonconfigurable interface for router control traffic.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Wednesday, 24 September 2014, 00:48PM +03:00 from junos fordummies <junos.fordummies at googlemail.com>:
Hi Tom,
Did you manage to get an answer for this. I am also looking for an
explanation to interfaces that have been captured as part of a SNMP walk on
our MX.
Can anyone shed any light on what a pfe and pfh interface is ? Is there a
doc with all interface types that describe what these are ? I have searched
and couldn't find a satisfactory document.
Thanks
JFD