[j-nsp] EX4200 VC Cabling

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Sep 30 19:23:39 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We're doing a bunch of 2 x EX4200 in VC.

Once we connect the VC cables, one of the Junos seems to be corrupted.

We're currently using the ring X cabling.. but I have seen another option
for a 2 member stack of | |

Anyone got any thoughts?

**                                                                   **
**  WARNING: THIS DEVICE HAS BOOTED FROM THE BACKUP JUNOS IMAGE      **
**                                                                   **
**  It is possible that the primary copy of JUNOS failed to boot up  **
**  properly, and so this device has booted from the backup copy.    **
**  Please re-install JUNOS to recover the primary copy in case      **
**  it has been corrupted and if auto-snapshot feature is not        **
**  enabled.                                                         **
**

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering