[j-nsp] Juniper authorization with tacacs+

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:49:24 EDT 2015

Hi Sukhjit,

Why don't you use local template accounts to accomplish that?

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos13.3/topics/task/configuration/authentication-user-local-template-account-configuring.html

ACS should be able to push 'local-username' attribute via tacacs+.

HTH,
Ivan,

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Sukhjit Hayre <
sukhjit.hayre at googlemail.com> wrote:

> yeah I've used this too and depending on the local profile it shows what I
> expect it too, but what it doesn't show is minus the ACS attributes if at
> all I would see that here...
>
> I think a deeper packet inspection can identify what the messages are
> saying, will try to do that at some point
>

> > On 13 Apr 2015, at 23:42, Chris Kawchuk <juniperdude at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Show cli authorization. Should show you the current login credentials
> and such.
> >
> >> On 14 Apr 2015, at 8:23 am, Sukhjit Hayre <sukhjit.hayre at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> hi Chris
> >>
> >> thanks for the reply, actually I did not see any user file in /var/tmp
> >> whilst logged-in im running vSRX firefly 12.1X47-D10.4

Best Regards!

Ivan Ivanov