[j-nsp] VRF route leaking on EX4550

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Thu Apr 16 13:12:25 EDT 2015

Hello,

I've got a network with multiple customers vrf, defined mostly on EX4550.
I have to leak some route (from a 'admin/service' instance) on all
customers vrf. This work well with vrf-import/export.

I've rectenly notice that auto-export is not implemented in EX junos
code :( how I missed that on the initial design ? :)

So leaking is currently not made localy, but this is working because all
my vrf are double defined on two EX.

The problem is if I lost one my EX, the leaked route will be widhdraw...
(the other problem is that the traffic made ping pong)

Any idea ? Am I forced to use rib-group ? and how it will inter-operate
with mbgp import/export ?

Regards,

--
Raphael Mazelier