[j-nsp] PROBLEMS WITH TRAFFIC FORWARDING EX 4200 IN VIRTUAL CHASSIS

Mario Andres Rueda Jaimes maeve2009 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:20:02 EDT 2015

Hi All

We are having a bizarre issue with a Virtual chassis with 2 ex 4200.
running 10.3R3.7

Suddenly some of the ports of member 0 stopped forwarding traffic with
apparently no reason, no logs, no physical issues, even more mac learning
process was functioning normally in the affected ports

It looks like a PFE problem but unfortunenlly we can´t open a TT with JTAC.

Does anybody experienced this kind of issues before ?, we appreciate any
input

Thanks

MR