[j-nsp] JNCIS-SP study materials?

Pyxis LX pyxislx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:07:12 EDT 2015

Hi, all.

I have just passed my JNCIS-SP certification, and am looking for
up-to-date JNCIP-SP study materials.

I knew there was an old study guide for JNCIP-M which does not cover a
number of new topics.
(And there are some behavior changes between the version in this guide
and the current version, which is quite confusing in some cases.)

I think that I should prepare both JNCIP-SP & JNCIE-SP at the same
time since the current JNCIP-SP is essentially the written test of
JNCIE-SP?

If this is correct, which up-to-date study materials are
recommended(including the lab workbooks)?

Thanks!

-Nat