[j-nsp] vpls question

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 03:57:47 EDT 2015

Well indeed OSPF is running also with customer peer in the other side of
the MPLS cloud (CE2) and PE3/4 (still other side)... and it's due by
customer requested design to have VPLS and OSPF on the PEs...

So I understand that putting "protocols vpls connectivity-type irb" do not
solve...

I'm wondering why and the expected behaviour...

cheers
James