[j-nsp] MX80 IPSEC VPN

Stepan Kucherenko twh at megagroup.ru
Wed Apr 29 08:12:54 EDT 2015

I do.

And would recommend you to stick to SRX instead. It'll probably be much
cheaper as well.

MX/MS-MIC works but I've spent too much time to get to that point. It's
less documented, less used so Google can't help you, it's different, it
doesn't play well with others, it was probably designed with a different
use case in mind, and so on and so on.

I wish someone said that a year ago somewhere so I wouldn't do that myself.

Or you can get it, help Juniper to debug their problems, write blog
posts about it somewhere and make it more useful for others, your choice :-)