[j-nsp] Setting CoS bits on ingress frames

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Tue Aug 4 10:10:22 EDT 2015

Thank you Dave and Chuck and all who have replied.

I now have a working configuration which does what I wanted (using
default forwarding classes and default rewrite rules to make it
concise).

class-of-service {
    classifiers {
        ieee-802.1 pasolink {
            forwarding-class best-effort {
                loss-priority low code-points [ 000 001 ];
            }
            forwarding-class expedited-forwarding {
                loss-priority low code-points [ 010 011 ];
            }
            forwarding-class assured-forwarding {
                loss-priority low code-points [ 100 101 ];
            }
            forwarding-class network-control {
                loss-priority low code-points [ 110 111 ];
            }
        }
    }
    interfaces {