[j-nsp] EVPN

Michael Hare michael.hare at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 10 08:40:42 EDT 2015

[resend: sent yesterday from wrong src addr, apologizes to those who are seeing this as a dupe]

Amos [and others]-

We're taking e-vpn to the lab a well as we are greenfield without VPLS, so I'm interested in any cookbooks you are willing to share [sanitized config, etc].

I have been collecting to RRD ddos aggregate stats [show ddos-protection protocols statistics terse | display xml] for quite some time so I can determine sensible juniper ddos policers for our network.

Are others going through the effort of tweaking per FPC policers?  I'm trying to weigh hassle vs reward of moving towards "show ddos-protection protocols statistics detail | display xml".

I'm aware of Sauk's comments re: 100pps/4000pps, and curious if folks are deviating significantly from this [up or down].

-Michael