[j-nsp] JNCIE-SP preparation.

Pyxis LX pyxislx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:20:43 EDT 2015

Hello, community.

I passed JNCIP-SP last month, and am preparing JNCIE-SP lab exam right now.

I have a few questions about preparing the JNCIE-SP exam:

1. Both InetZero and Proteus offer JNCIE-SP workbooks, I would like to
know the opinions about them. InetZero also offers a "walkthrough
guide", is that relevant for the lab exam?

2. Is it possible to do the preparation on logical-systems? Or it must
be done on REAL 12 or more MXs?
(I've done most of the AJSPR/JMR/JCOS/JMV labs in 1~2 MXs, except the
H-CoS labs since there's no -Q/-EQ linecards in my lab.)

3. Bootcamp is not a feasible solution for me since it is not
available in my country anytime soon, are there any alternatives?

Thank You!

-PLX