[j-nsp] SNMP OID for CPU temperature

Rajendra Maharjan rajendra.maharjan at subisu.net.np
Tue Dec 1 01:20:55 EST 2015

Dear All,

Is there any SNMP oid that can return value of CPU temperature rather than RE temperature. I know there is an oid for RE temperature but it would be very beneficial if I could get CPU temperature value too. Searching through juniper docs didn't help me either. We may workout with script too but getting direct OID would be gorgeous.

Routing Engine status:
  Slot 0:
    Current state                  Master
    Election priority              Master (default)
    Temperature                 47 degrees C / 116 degrees F
    CPU temperature             62 degrees C / 143 degrees F

Regards,
Rajendra Maharjan