[j-nsp] LAN encription

Damien DeVille damien.deville at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:12:16 EST 2015

A good place to look for feature support is
http://pathfinder.juniper.net/home/ where you can search by product type or
by feature (among other things).

A search for MACsec for switch to switch connections yeilds the following:
http://pathfinder.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=6117&fn=Media%20Access%20Control%20Security%20%28MACsec%29%20for%20switch%20to%20switch%20connections

I don't believe that MACsec is currently supported on any interfaces other
than 1G/10G sfp/sfp+ interfaces regardless of platform at this time.

--
Damien