[j-nsp] NETCONF in Junos

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:57:40 EST 2015

Thanks! So as I understand, the general idea is that it doesn't matter
much for Junos if the command is executed in the CLI or from the
remote(management server) NETCONF manager, i.e. Junos is basically
built around the NETCONF? However, local calls(for example if one
executes "show version" in Junos CLI) do not travel internally over
SSH as remote calls would, do they?

thanks,
Martin