[j-nsp] IS-IS not installing route into RIB

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 04:57:26 EST 2015

Hi all,

I meant to say that I myself might have not be clear enough about the
problem I'm describing. Sorry if that sounded a bit off - I know Mark is a
stellar contributor.

In any case, it is a single-topology, no-ipv6, single L2 domain with all
routers receiving correct LSP. The prefix is included in TLV 135, all
routers have correct information.

Same static route is redistributed in both ISIS and BGP.

>From what I know about JUNOS, it should install a valid route from ISIS RIB
into inet.0. It will not be active route (due to static /5), but it will be
there. In this case however it isn't.

This behavior is not observed when routes are different, as expected.
Unfortunately, we can't change preference of routes in production to test
this live.

We opened the case with our support, from some talk around it seems as it
is a bug so far, unless we're missing on something major here.

Much regards.