[j-nsp] IS-IS not installing route into RIB

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 05:50:14 EST 2015

Hello Adam,

The main issue here is, because the same route is known via local static,
BGP, and ISIS, the ISIS route is not installed into inet.0, unless BGP
route disappears as well.

For this specific situation we will figure out a workaround, but I would
like to know if this is expected behavior - the link state route available
as local will not be included by default in routing table, and if the same
route is available via BGP, it will never be preferred via link state
unless BGP route is gone as well.

Kind Regards