[j-nsp] Helo Juniper, your docs need work..

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Feb 12 19:08:09 EST 2015

By the way in current JunOS 12.3 it looks there's at least one fix; in:
http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos12.3/topics/concept/firewall-filter-ex-series-overview.html <http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos12.3/topics/concept/firewall-filter-ex-series-overview.html>

they write that "You can apply port, VLAN, or router firewall filters to both IPv4 and IPv6 traffic on these switches:"
[...]
	• EX3300 switch
	• EX6200 switch
[...]