[j-nsp] EX4200 L2 to MX960 L3

Per Granath per.granath at gcc.com.cy
Thu Feb 26 10:55:41 EST 2015

I assume you mean a different port on the EX going down - not the ports connected to the MX.

If that is the case, you could perhaps use Uplink Failure detection, in reverse, so to say...

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB21003
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos14.2/topics/concept/uplink-failure-detection.html