[j-nsp] Junos Space Spotlight Connector VM

Nc Aji aji14730 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 04:48:11 EST 2015

Junos Spotlight connector supports in ESXi and ESX platforms only.  What is
the option for a customer environment with Microsoft Hyper-V as a
virtualization platform.

Is there any other free virtual platforms support Spotlight connector ? or
Can I install this in Physical machine ?

Unfortunately Many of our customers have Hyper-V as a virtual platform and
we are unable to propose the Anti Malware Protection in SRX platforms as it
requires Spotlight Secure Connector

Other vendors have gone a way ahead on this ,  Also even if we buy the
Junos Space Appliance ( Which is costly) still we need the VM for Spotlight
Connector which is not a good idea in my opinion.

Thanks Aji