[j-nsp] Junos MX series and Andrisoft Flow tools

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Mon Jan 26 08:45:38 EST 2015

I'm testing wanguard with my mx.
The product is interresting, not perfect, but interresting.

I'm not using inline ipfix, but software flow with the below
configuration :

sampling {
     input {
         rate 1000;
     }
     family inet {
         output {
             flow-server 15.5.17.7 {
                 port 5678;
                 source-address 15.5.17.10;
                 version 5;
             }
         }
     }
}

with Flow protocol : Netflow v5,v7 or v9, IPFIX.

The wanguard documentation specifie that if we are using juniper and
ipfix, we habe to choose Flow protocol "IPFIX with flows Timeout".

--
Raphael Mazelier
AS39605