[j-nsp] Question about 100 Gbps MPC4E

David Lockuan dlockuan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:17:19 EST 2015

Hi Giuliano,

If you read the documentation, the option of SA-Multicast is to
interoperability between MPC4E and PIC 100G FPC4 (Juniper Devices). And it
is because the PIC 100G for FPC4 have 2 PFE of 50Gbps.

If you have gone to connect MX and ASR to 100G, you need to use
"vlan-steering" configuration, this to interoperability between different
vendors.

Br,

---
David